Best Management Practices and Product Demonstrations for Erosion Control and Stormwater Management
-Virtual in 2020-
Overview of Event
Thursday, September 24, 2020
Approx. 8:00 am-4:00 pm
This popular annual event has been hosted since 2005 in partnership with the American Excelsior Company ErosionLab, located in Rice Lake, WI and is one of only a few erosion control testing laboratories in the U.S. We’ll miss being in Rice Lake, but look forward to bringing you the same high-quality, low-cost education virtually this year!
The program will be hosted on Zoom and will not require attendees to create a Zoom account. One week prior to the event, we will send confirmation of the event start time, program link and password.
Confirmed Topics/Speakers Include:
- Perimeter Control and Ditch Checks, Peter Tonn, Silt Sock
- Erosion Control Technology Council Installation, Kurt Kelsey, American Excelsior Company
- Filtering vs Damming, Craig Shultz, American Excelsior Company
- DNR Standards Update, Eric Rortvedt, Wisconsin DNR
- Introducing Your New DNR/DOT Liaison- Cami Peterson
- Steep Slope Stabilization and Re-vegetation, Clay Frazer, Eco-Resource Consulting, Inc. and Kendall Kulig, Kulig Contracting
- Long Duration Construction Project – Season Review, Mike Hackel, Homburg Contractors, Inc.
$125 Logo Sponsor– logo will be included as a clickable link in event email marketing, event web page, sponsor directory, and during breaks in the virtual event
$250 Presentation Sponsor– same as above and also to include a 5-minute pre-recorded session related to, for example, the company, it’s history, and/or product demonstration, to name a few. 5-minute sponsors will also receive a social media callout on Facebook and Twitter. These sponsors will also receive the opportunity to poll the attendees with one company/product/industry related question of your choice, a complimentary attendee registration, and a raffle prize drawing.
$325 Extended Presentation Sponsor– same as above but includes a 15-minute pre-recorded session.
Sponsorships received by September 7 will be included in marketing emails and on website
Pre-recorded presentations must be received by September 17
Continuing Education/Professional Development Hours
Attendees will receive 6 CE/PDH credits. The WI Dept of Safety and Professional Services has approved this program for Commercial Building Inspector (CBI), Dwelling Contractor Qualifier (DCQ), Journeyman Plumber (JP), Journeyman Plumber-Restricted Service (JPRS), Master Plumber (MP), Master Plumber-Restricted Service (MPRS), Soil Tester (ST), and UDC Construction Inspector (UCI). Course ID 17393.